Hello and welcome!
Unfortunately, registration for 2021 is closed.
Everybody please study this extra Covid-19 information before registering:
- Please read Star Island’s Information on the 2021 Season and their F.A.Q.
- In particular their statement says, “All conferees and employees coming to Star Island will be expected to:”
- Wear masks at all times indoors and on porches, and outside whenever social distancing isn’t possible. This includes those who have been fully vaccinated.
- Maintain 6+ feet social distancing
- Furnish a recent (within 72 hours), negative COVID-19 PCR test result immediately prior to arrival on the island (those who have received the vaccine are still required to present a negative test result). If you have tested positive for Covid-19 within 90 days of arrival, please email FAS@starisland.org for alternate instructions.
- Follow all relevant health guidelines and regulations, including travel/quarantine requirements
- All overnight guests age 16 and up are expected to be fully vaccinated (2+ weeks from final dose) against COVID-19 prior to coming to Star Island, and to furnish proof of vaccination (e.g. your Vaccination Record Card). If this poses a challenge/issue for you, please reach out to our medical staff at FAS@starisland.org.
- Some of these guidelines might change by the time we gather.
Thank you for taking that extra time! Now, here is the part we say every year.
In order to ensure the best possible experience for all of our participants, this retreat has a brief application process before we invite people to register. This allows us to co-create a wonderful retreat for each other, in a spirit of cooperation and mutual support. And, it also helps to avoid some misunderstandings that sometimes arise around the subject of meditation.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Having considered all of the above, to apply to attend, please fill out: [Form for 2022 will go here] …