Hello and welcome!
We are now accepting applications for our 2022 retreat!
Everybody please be aware of this extra Covid-19 information before registering:
- Please read Star Island’s 2022 Update.
- In particular their statement says:
- “All visitors to Star Island who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine (including employees) are required to be fully vaccinated to come to Star Island this summer.”
- “Indoor mask requirements, dining, housekeeping, luggage services and other details will be determined at a later date and adjusted as needed.”
Now, here is the part we say every year.
In order to ensure the best possible experience for all of our participants, this retreat has a brief application process before we invite people to register. This allows us to co-create a wonderful retreat for each other, in a spirit of cooperation and mutual support. And, it also helps to avoid some misunderstandings that sometimes arise around the subject of meditation.
Newcomers are most welcome! If you have never attended a retreat similar to this one, some extra preparation might be necessary, in order to be fully ready to participate. We will work with each person individually to get everybody “on the same page.” Before applying, please study our starmeditation.org website, particularly our F.A.Q. section, including:
- Is this retreat a fit for me?
- Is it suitable for beginners?
- How is group meditation different?
If you have any questions, or want to start a conversation about attending, please contact us.
Having considered all of the above, to apply to attend, please fill out: 2022 Application Form.